2020 COLORING CONTEST WINNERS
Canstruction Portland and Oregon Food Bank would like to put out a heart felt thank you to the many that participated in our first coloring contest. The decisions were not easy as we had so many talented and amazing entrants this year, however here are your winners:
- This contest is open to children ages 18 and under as of August 31, 2020.
- Contest began July 1, 2020 and entries must be received by August 31, 2020 midnight.
- Limit one (1) entry per coloring sheet design per child. Maximum ten (10) entries per child.
- All submissions must also complete the entry form, including child’s name, age, parent/guardian’s name and signature, address, phone number and email. Any entries missing the above requirements will be disqualified.
- To enter, print out any of the coloring sheets (or design your own grid sheet) by clicking on the above button "Click Here to Download the Coloring Book" and color it using any medium you’d like. Email entry and form to info@CanstructionPDX.org. Entries can be scanned or you can take a photo of the finished project.
- Contact and address information will be used for the purposes of notifying contest winners.
- All entries must be original and entirely created by the entrant.
- One (1) winner per age group 3-6, 7-9, 10-12, or 13-18 (design your own grid) will be selected for one (1) $25 Gift Card prize, or a donation of $25 to Oregon Food Bank in the winner’s name if they choose. Total of four prizes given.
- Canstruction Portland is not liable for a winner’s failure to provide correct contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time of award notification, or fails to timely return any necessary declarations, releases, or additional information, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- All entries become the property of Canstruction Portland and may be used or reproduced in any manner and for any purpose by Canstruction Portland without additional consent or compensation and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Entries will be judged at contest end by the Canstruction Portland Committee.
- By participating, contest entrants: (1) represent that they have complied with these Official Contest Rules; (2) have received parental consent and grant Canstruction Portland the right to use his or her name, age, city, state, and coloring page; (3) release Canstruction Portland from any and all liability in connection with this Contest.