build at home winners
Congratulations to our winners of our Stay Home Stack Cans competition! We know how much it takes to put together CANstructures and we thing you did an outstanding job! Thank you so much for your participation in this virtual event.
STACK AT HOME - ViRTUAL CANSTRuction eVENT
- Contest began July 1, 2020 and entries were received by August 31, 2020 midnight.
- Limit one (1) entry per person.
- To enter, build your own Canstruction structure, give it a Title and write a Mission Statement to describe what you have created and possibly why (be creative). Email entry and form to info@CanstructionPDX.org. Take a photo of the finished structure alone and one with you and anyone that worked on the project.
- All submissions must also complete the entry form, that includes person submitting name, structure title, mission statement, address, phone number and email. Any entries missing the above requirements will be disqualified.
- Contact and address information will be used for the purposes of notifying contest winners.
- All entries must be original and entirely created by the entrant/family/roommates.
- One (1) winner per will be selected for a $150 Gift Card prize (or you can donate it to Oregon Food Bank).
- Prize winners will be notified by the email or phone number submitted with their entry.
- Canstruction Portland has no liability for a winner’s failure to provide correct contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time of award notification, or fails to timely return any necessary declarations, releases, or additional information, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- All entries become the property of Canstruction Portland and may be used or reproduced in any manner and for any purpose by Canstruction Portland without additional consent or compensation and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Entries will be judged at contest end by the Canstruction Portland Committee.
- By participating, Contest entrants: (1) represent that they have complied with these Official Contest Rules; (2) grant Canstruction Portland the right to use his or her name, age, city, state, and photos submitted; (3) release Canstruction Portland from any and all liability in connection with this Contest.