Stack at home EVENT
- To enter, build your own Canstructure, give it a Title and write a Mission Statement to describe what you have created and possibly why (be creative). Take a photo of the finished structure alone and one with you and your family that worked on the project, or create a video of your work.
- Email entry video or photos to firstname.lastname@example.org, or post on social media of your choosing with the hashtag: #PDXstackathome.
- All submissions must also complete the entry form, including: name of person submitting, Canstructure title, mission statement, city/state, phone number, and email. Entries received via social media with hashtag agree to contest rules and agree to be contacted for permissions or if a winner.
- All entries must be original and entirely created by the entrant/family.
- One (1) winner per will be selected for a $150 Gift Card prize (or choice of a donation in your name to Oregon Food Bank).
- Canstruction Portland is not liable for a winner's failure to provide correct contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time of award notification, or fails to timely return any necessary declarations, releases, or additional information, prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected.
- All entries may be used or reproduced in any manner and for any purpose by Canstruction Portland without additional consent or compensation, and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Entries will be judged at contest end by the Canstruction Portland Committee.
- By participating, Contest entrants: (1) represent that they have complied with these Official Contest Rules; (2) grant Canstruction Portland the right to use his or her name, age, city, state, and photos submitted; (3) release Canstruction Portland from any and all liability in connection with this Contest.